Case study: Long Island warehouse goes solar
Type: Case Study
Categories: Distributed Generation, Finance, Solar
Date Published: 2/13/2017
Primary Topic: Solar
This case study, presented by EnterSolar, offers insight into a 1,560 kW rooftop solar system designed and installed for New York beer distributor Clare Rose Inc.
Download the document to learn more about how the system is generating approximately 90% of the warehouse facility's energy needs and provides significant environmental benefits.
Please fill out the below field to receive the report. We value your privacy!
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Learn more about the recently installed rooftop solar project at Pratt Industries in the video below.
- Proactively managing risks to accomplish your long-term energy goals using renewable PPAs
- Implementation model: Best Buy's retail load analysis
- The role of RECs, additionality in green power markets
- Green bonds: A primer for energy project financing
- Power Forward 3.0: How the largest companies are capturing business value & addressing climate change
- Implementation model: The adidas green energy fund
- Energy managers: Your next energy savings opportunity involves human beings
- Trends in renewable energy procurement: Green tariffs and aggregating lower volume PPAs
- The major risk your business may be overlooking
- Help wanted: Energy management outgrows its traditional role
- Collectively, we have the power to influence change