Case study: Long Island warehouse goes solar
Type: Case Study
Categories: Distributed Generation, Finance, Solar
Date Published: 2/13/2017
Primary Topic: Solar
This case study, presented by EnterSolar, offers insight into a 1,560 kW rooftop solar system designed and installed for New York beer distributor Clare Rose Inc.
Download the document to learn more about how the system is generating approximately 90% of the warehouse facility's energy needs and provides significant environmental benefits.
Please fill out the below field to receive the report. We value your privacy!
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Missed the inaugural Smart Energy Decisions Innovation Summit? Check out highlights here.
- Corporate Renewable Energy Buyers' Principles: Increasing access to renewable energy
- Case study: Long Island warehouse goes solar
- The $80B energy savings opportunity for commercial and industrial organizations
- Rankings: Corporate clean energy procurement index
- Building performance that pays: Insights from the 1st IREM energy efficiency survey
- A common definition for zero energy buildings
- Energy Management
- All Energy Management
- Demand Management
- Distributed Energy Resources
- Energy Efficiency
- Energy Procurement
- Energy Storage
- GHG Emissions
- Power Prices
- Renewable Energy
- All Renewable Energy
- Distributed Generation
- Sourcing Renewables