Case study: Zwilling offsets load with rooftop solar
Type: Case Study
Categories: Commercial, Distributed Generation, Solar
Date Published: 2/24/2017
Primary Topic: Solar
This case study, presented by EnterSolar, details how Zwilling — one of the world's oldest producers of kitchen knives, scissors, cookware and flatware — is using rooftop solar to offset 100% of the electric load at its Pleasantville, N.Y., facility.
Download this document to learn more about the 848.64 kW system, which comprises 3,264 panels atop Zwilling's 116,000 square foot facility.
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Learn more about the recently installed rooftop solar project at Pratt Industries in the video below.
- Proactively managing risks to accomplish your long-term energy goals using renewable PPAs
- Implementation model: Best Buy's retail load analysis
- The role of RECs, additionality in green power markets
- Green bonds: A primer for energy project financing
- Power Forward 3.0: How the largest companies are capturing business value & addressing climate change
- Implementation model: The adidas green energy fund
- Energy managers: Your next energy savings opportunity involves human beings
- Trends in renewable energy procurement: Green tariffs and aggregating lower volume PPAs
- The major risk your business may be overlooking
- Help wanted: Energy management outgrows its traditional role
- Collectively, we have the power to influence change