Thermo Fisher's path to savings, simple payback
Type: Case Study
Categories: Energy Efficiency, Industrial
Date Published: 4/20/2017
Source: ECM Holding Group
Primary Topic: Energy Efficiency
This case study, presented by ECM, offers an overview of how the team helped Life Technologies (now part of Thermo Fisher Scientific) achieve its corporate mandate to improve energy conservation efforts across its global footprint.
Through a series of projects over eight locations with a two-year simple payback requirement, the company is realizing annual savings of close to $2 million annually.
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
Learn more about the recently installed rooftop solar project at Pratt Industries in the video below.
- Proactively managing risks to accomplish your long-term energy goals using renewable PPAs
- Implementation model: Best Buy's retail load analysis
- The role of RECs, additionality in green power markets
- Green bonds: A primer for energy project financing
- Power Forward 3.0: How the largest companies are capturing business value & addressing climate change
- Implementation model: The adidas green energy fund
- Energy managers: Your next energy savings opportunity involves human beings
- Trends in renewable energy procurement: Green tariffs and aggregating lower volume PPAs
- The major risk your business may be overlooking
- Help wanted: Energy management outgrows its traditional role
- Collectively, we have the power to influence change