Thermo Fisher's path to savings, simple payback
Type: Case Study
Categories: Energy Efficiency, Industrial
Date Published: 4/20/2017
Source: ECM Holding Group
Primary Topic: Energy Efficiency
This case study, presented by ECM, offers an overview of how the team helped Life Technologies (now part of Thermo Fisher Scientific) achieve its corporate mandate to improve energy conservation efforts across its global footprint.
Through a series of projects over eight locations with a two-year simple payback requirement, the company is realizing annual savings of close to $2 million annually.
Share this valuable information with your colleagues using the buttons below:« Back to Research
- The $80B energy savings opportunity for commercial and industrial organizations
- Proactively managing risks to accomplish your long-term energy goals using renewable PPAs
- Corporate Renewable Energy Buyers' Principles: Increasing access to renewable energy
- Rankings: Corporate clean energy procurement index
- Case study: Long Island warehouse goes solar
- The role of RECs, additionality in green power markets