May 1, 2018
Webinar: The Future of Energy Management at The Ohio State University
This webinar, sponsored by ENGIE, discusses integrated energy solutions at The Ohio State University. OSU's quest to advance visionary sustainability objects has provided a first-of-its-kind energy solution, enhancing the university’s academic mission while reducing energy costs, furthering environmental commitments, and ensuring reliable supply.
This one- hour session sheds light on this unique $1.165 billion public-private partnership contracted under a 50-year integrated solutions agreement for the following services: utility system management, supply procurement assistance, development and implementation of sustainability programs, and investment in academic collaboration.
Learn about key challenges and opportunities as well as how businesses in other industries can benefit from this pioneering model for sustainability in a similar regard.
- Navigating the Energy Transition
- Finding Balance: The Yin and Yang of Sustainable Energy Management
- Driving Resiliency Through Your Organization's Energy Infrastructure
- Preparing for the Energy Transition, Part 2: Long-Term Decarbonization Strategies
- Insights from the 2020 Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum - Summer Edition