Energy Efficiency, GHG Emissions, Industrial - May 2, 2018
Infographic: Craft Beer Alliance targets World Class Craft
The Craft Brew Alliance, an independent operator of breweries and brewpubs across the U.S., launched its "World Class Craft" initiative in 2016, including three-year sustainability targets for reducing emissions and energy usage.
"As one of the largest craft brewers in the U.S., we’re committed to investing in innovative ways to improve the sustainability of our business – from reducing our carbon emissions to repurposing more in order to get closer to zero waste, to actively improving the communities where we brew, live, and play," said Julia Person, corporate sustainability manager, CBA. Upon the release of the company's 2017 Sustainability Report, she noted, "This year’s report includes some great examples of how our teams keep getting more and more creative, not just with the beers we brew, but in the sustainable ways we brew them."
Click on the following link to track the Craft Brew Alliance's progress:
Check out some of the key moments at SED's Innovation Summit!
- A Comparison of Fuel Choice for Backup Generators
- Capturing the Full Value of Renewable Energy for Businesses in ERCOT
- Benchmarking and Transparency: Resources for State and Local Leaders
- Establishment Labs Deploys Microgrid to Maintain Manufacturing Operations During Grid Outages
- EV100 Progress and Insights Annual Report