Energy Efficiency, GHG Emissions, Industrial - May 2, 2018
Infographic: Craft Beer Alliance targets World Class Craft
The Craft Brew Alliance, an independent operator of breweries and brewpubs across the U.S., launched its "World Class Craft" initiative in 2016, including three-year sustainability targets for reducing emissions and energy usage.
"As one of the largest craft brewers in the U.S., we’re committed to investing in innovative ways to improve the sustainability of our business – from reducing our carbon emissions to repurposing more in order to get closer to zero waste, to actively improving the communities where we brew, live, and play," said Julia Person, corporate sustainability manager, CBA. Upon the release of the company's 2017 Sustainability Report, she noted, "This year’s report includes some great examples of how our teams keep getting more and more creative, not just with the beers we brew, but in the sustainable ways we brew them."
Click on the following link to track the Craft Brew Alliance's progress:
Experience unparalleled peer networking at the RE Sourcing Forum
- Taking a Utility Platform Player position for your customers... and society
- Execution Excellence, Innovative Solution, and Customer Centricity: A Winning Approach to Making an Impossible Mission Possible
- Webinar replay: Integration Innovation - the benefits of distributed energy resources for your business
- Insights from the 2019 Innovation Summit
- Webinar replay: Integration Innovation - The benefits of DERs for your business