Energy Efficiency, GHG Emissions, Industrial - May 2, 2018
Infographic: Craft Beer Alliance targets World Class Craft
The Craft Brew Alliance, an independent operator of breweries and brewpubs across the U.S., launched its "World Class Craft" initiative in 2016, including three-year sustainability targets for reducing emissions and energy usage.
"As one of the largest craft brewers in the U.S., we’re committed to investing in innovative ways to improve the sustainability of our business – from reducing our carbon emissions to repurposing more in order to get closer to zero waste, to actively improving the communities where we brew, live, and play," said Julia Person, corporate sustainability manager, CBA. Upon the release of the company's 2017 Sustainability Report, she noted, "This year’s report includes some great examples of how our teams keep getting more and more creative, not just with the beers we brew, but in the sustainable ways we brew them."
Click on the following link to track the Craft Brew Alliance's progress:
3 emerging trends uncovered during ENGIE Insight’s Coast to Coast Sustainability Tour.
- RESF Fall Presentation: Kingspan - Our 2020 Vision
- RESF Fall presentation: Kohler's journey in RE sourcing
- White Paper: The Case for Outsourcing Energy Systems: Velocity, Vector and Virtualization
- RESF Fall Presentation: Starbucks' Portfolio Approach to RE Strategy & Execution
- Webinar replay: Trends in Community Solar w/an Update on Illinois