Commercial, Energy Efficiency, Industrial - May 11, 2018
Better Buildings 2018 Progress Report
The 2018 Better Buildings Annual Progress Report highlights accomplishments, strategies, and solutions in the commercial, industrial, residential, and public sectors to improve energy productivity.
More than 350 Better Buildings Challenge partners have saved more than $3 billion since the program began. Nearly 200 manufacturing partners are working with DOE through the Better Plants program and have saved more than $4 billion to date.
Click here to review the latest progress of the more than 900 organizations working with the DOE to collaboratively drive innovation in the marketplace as part of the Better Buildings Initiative:
Smart Energy Decisions' Renewable Energy
Sourcing Forum goes virtual
- Case Study: Corner Office shines as sustainability leader with rooftop solar + LED lighting installation
- eBook: How to Monetize Your Energy Assets
- Enhancing Sustainable Cities
- 2020 Corporate Energy and Sustainability Progress Report
- Virtual Innovation Summit: Cisco's Global Energy and Sustainability Journey