Energy Efficiency, Industrial - July 23, 2018 - By Alliance for Industrial Efficiency
Case Study: Cargill's 20+ Years of Setting & Achieving Energy Savings Goals
This case study by the Alliance for Industrial Efficiency documents the road taken by Cargill, a leading provider of food and agricultural products and services, in setting energy efficiency goals over the last 20 years.
From their first greenhouse gas inventory in 1998 through a shift from offsite to onsite current goals covering more than 30 global CHP systems (and 40 more in the works), Cargill has achieved a 16% reduction in energy use and savings of $100 million per year.
Click here to learn more about the evolution of Cargill's energy efficiency programs:
- A Guide to IFRS Accounting for VPPAs
- Insights from the 2020 Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum - Winter Edition
- Iron Mountain Data Centers aces the Better Buildings Challenge
- Challenging Channels: Creativity and Competition
- SED Pulse Survey: COVID-19's Impact on Sustainability Goals and Workplace Restart