Demand Management, Energy Efficiency, Commercial, Industrial - July 25, 2018
White paper: Reinventing Electrical Resiliency - Power Failure and Your Business
This white paper, presented by Enchanted Rock, begins with the warning that as the electric grid becomes more vulnerable to disturbances, organizations must be able to endure, minimize, and recover from disruptive power outages.
The report discusses a variety of risks to electric infrastructure to demonstrate their impact on our current electric system; the ways in which commercial, industrial, and institutional organizations suffer because of power outages, and finally, solutions to electric resiliency through backup power.
Download this white paper to explore the different options that are available, from traditional fuels to the newest technologies.
Please fill out the form below to download the white paper. We value your privacy!
- A Guide to IFRS Accounting for VPPAs
- Insights from the 2020 Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum - Winter Edition
- Iron Mountain Data Centers aces the Better Buildings Challenge
- Challenging Channels: Creativity and Competition
- SED Pulse Survey: COVID-19's Impact on Sustainability Goals and Workplace Restart