Commercial, Energy Efficiency, GHG Emissions - August 9, 2018
CSL Group achieves emissions reduction
The CSL Group, a provider of marine dry bulk cargo handling and delivery services as well as owner and operator of self-unloading vessels, announced it achieved a 5.6% reduction in CO2 emissions per nautical mile in the past year.
The announcement was made as the company released its 2017 Corporate Sustainability Report, which covers results and ongoing initiatives in the areas of governance, safety, environmental responsibility, ethics, the workplace, community engagement, and value for customers.
The report noted, "In a world of constrained and finite resources, responsible consumption and extending product life becomes increasingly important. CSL is committed to sustainable consumption and promoting resource stewardship through our supply chain."
The CSL Group also launched its "2030 Vision for the Environment," setting measurable long-term reduction targets aligned with the United Nations’ 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development.v
- A Guide to IFRS Accounting for VPPAs
- Insights from the 2020 Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum - Winter Edition
- Iron Mountain Data Centers aces the Better Buildings Challenge
- Challenging Channels: Creativity and Competition
- SED Pulse Survey: COVID-19's Impact on Sustainability Goals and Workplace Restart