Energy Efficiency, Solar, Sourcing Renewables - August 31, 2018
Toyota targets zero carbon by 2050
Adding more than 16 megawatts in just over 15 years, Toyota has achieved very aggressive sustainability goals and continues to head for an even bigger one: zero carbon by 2050.
Sustainability at Toyota "is part of our culture," according to Mark Yamauchi, environmental sustainability manager, Toyota North America. "Solar systems are a piece of the solution we can use to become zero carbon at all of our facilities globally."
View this brief video to learn how Toyota North America, in partnership with SunPower, is achieving its goals.
- A Guide to IFRS Accounting for VPPAs
- Insights from the 2020 Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum - Winter Edition
- Iron Mountain Data Centers aces the Better Buildings Challenge
- Challenging Channels: Creativity and Competition
- SED Pulse Survey: COVID-19's Impact on Sustainability Goals and Workplace Restart