Energy Efficiency, GHG Emissions, Industrial - September 21, 2018
Case Study: Cummins - From Goals to Greatness
"We joke that we sort of did it backwards, but it worked." This case study from the Alliance for Industrial Efficiency explores the approach taken by Cummins Incorporated in setting energy efficiency goals and then making them happen.
Since their first GHG and energy reduction goals in 2006, Cummins has set, met and re-set efficiency goals, saving about $40-$50 million a year on energy through increased efficiency.
Click here to learn more about Cummins' process and advice to other companies:
- A Guide to IFRS Accounting for VPPAs
- Insights from the 2020 Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum - Winter Edition
- Iron Mountain Data Centers aces the Better Buildings Challenge
- Challenging Channels: Creativity and Competition
- SED Pulse Survey: COVID-19's Impact on Sustainability Goals and Workplace Restart