Solar, Sourcing Renewables, Wind - October 17, 2018
Climbing the Corporate (Renewable Procurement) Ladder
This white paper, presented by EDF Renewables, compares the process of procuring renewable energy to climbing a ladder. But how tall a ladder will you need? What steps do you need to take to get to the top?
This paper offers advice on the questions corporations need to consider - from what you are looking for and how to get internal support to how much risk you are willing to take - and provides a summary of supply options available.
Download this white paper to find your ladder to procurement success.
Please fill out the form below to download the white paper. We value your privacy!
- EDF Renewable Energy, looking to expand offerings to corporate buyers, strikes deal for groSolar
- Solar and Electric Vehicles (EVs): What is there to know?
- Verizon signs 13 renewable energy agreements
- German chemical producer BASF agrees to source 55 MW of solar power
- California winery plans solar + battery installation
- A Guide to IFRS Accounting for VPPAs
- Insights from the 2020 Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum - Winter Edition
- Iron Mountain Data Centers aces the Better Buildings Challenge
- Challenging Channels: Creativity and Competition
- SED Pulse Survey: COVID-19's Impact on Sustainability Goals and Workplace Restart