Energy Efficiency - March 4, 2019
Benchmarking and Transparency: Resources for State and Local Leaders
Buildings account for about 40% of the energy consumed in the U.S. and therefore offer a great opportunity for energy and cost savings. This resource guide from Better Buildings shows how benchmarking and transparency can provide the foundation for improved energy performance.
While the guide is designed to provide state and local leaders with streamlined access to key existing resources for developing and implementing high-impact building energy benchmarking and transparency programs in their jurisdictions, other large energy buyers - commercial, industrial and higher education - may find some of the guidance applicable as well.
Explore this report for resources and advice on next-steps to develop programs to track the performance of your buildings:
- A Guide to IFRS Accounting for VPPAs
- Insights from the 2020 Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum - Winter Edition
- Iron Mountain Data Centers aces the Better Buildings Challenge
- Challenging Channels: Creativity and Competition
- SED Pulse Survey: COVID-19's Impact on Sustainability Goals and Workplace Restart