Energy Efficiency, Finance, Sourcing Renewables - March 29, 2019
Michigan State's long-term view on renewable energy
What's so special about universities when it comes to renewable energy? Students and faculty, of course, have a strong impact in their push for environmentally friendly programs. Meanwhile, with longer life spans than most corporations, universities are able to have a different approach to these programs.
Dr. Wolfgang Bauer, Distinguished Professor and Associate Vice President for Administration at Michigan State University,
discussed how higher ed tackles renewable energy and energy efficiency at a recent Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum. Among's MSU's achievements are the installation of the largest solar carport array in the U.S.
Explore this presentation to learn what steps led to MSU's Energy Transition Plan.
- A Guide to IFRS Accounting for VPPAs
- Insights from the 2020 Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum - Winter Edition
- Iron Mountain Data Centers aces the Better Buildings Challenge
- Challenging Channels: Creativity and Competition
- SED Pulse Survey: COVID-19's Impact on Sustainability Goals and Workplace Restart