Demand Management, Energy Efficiency, Energy Storage - May 3, 2019
Innovation Summit Presentation: Lockheed Martin of 2025 - Future of Energy Management
"If our machines use less energy, will we just use more of them?" That's the question asked by Devan Tracy, senior energy engineer at Lockheed Martin, in the opening of her presentation at Smart Energy Decisions' 2019 Innovation Summit.
Tracy shared ideas to ensure that this concept, called Jevons paradox, doesn't become a reality. "One such strategy, from my point of view, is to be more conscious with the data that you have access to in your facilities today," she explained. As the company optimizes its manufacturing operations with technology of the fourth industrial revolution, energy is a natural part of that process.
Download this presentation to learn about Lockheed Martin's view of the future of energy management and to discover why facilities is core to their digital transformation strategy.
Industry News: SED's Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum goes VIRTUAL July 27-29, 2020
- Virtual Innovation Summit: Cisco's Global Energy and Sustainability Journey
- Research: The State of IoT and Smart Buildings
- 2019 NRG Sustainability Report
- Rapid Microgrid Deployments for Emergency Preparedness: Powering field hospitals for COVID-19 and beyond
- Virtual Innovation Summit: Climate Action in the Energy Capital of the World