Distributed Energy Resources, Energy Efficiency, GHG Emissions - May 6, 2019
Solar and Electric Vehicles (EVs): What is there to know?
As electric vehicles (EVs) reach critical milestones, this white paper from EDF Renewables discusses the potential of combining EVs with solar technology. Used together, one technology can offset the cost of the other, creating a powerful economic energy solution.
With solar prices declining and the Smart Grid transformation providing more efficient transmission of electricity, improved operations and security, the time is right to look at solar and EVs together.
Download this report to explore the business case for solar and EVs.
Please fill out the form below to download the guide. We value your privacy!
- EDF Renewable Energy, looking to expand offerings to corporate buyers, strikes deal for groSolar
- Webinar replay: Buyer aggregation - an emerging path for renewable energy purchasers
- Verizon signs 13 renewable energy agreements
- German chemical producer BASF agrees to source 55 MW of solar power
- California winery plans solar + battery installation
- A Guide to IFRS Accounting for VPPAs
- Insights from the 2020 Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum - Winter Edition
- Iron Mountain Data Centers aces the Better Buildings Challenge
- Challenging Channels: Creativity and Competition
- SED Pulse Survey: COVID-19's Impact on Sustainability Goals and Workplace Restart