Demand Management, Distributed Energy Resources, Utilities - May 17, 2019
2019 State of Demand-Side Energy Management in North America
The "2019 State of Demand-Side Energy Management in North America" is a market-by-market analysis of the issues and trends the experts at CPower feel organizations like yours need to know to make better decisions about your energy use and spend.
CPower has taken the pain out of painstaking detail, leaving a comprehensive but easy-to-understand bed of insights and ideas to help you make sense of demand-side energy’s quickly-evolving landscape.
Markets covered include PJM, Texas, New York, New England, California Ontario.
Explore this report to learn about deregulated markets with a unique vision for the future.
- The Evolution of the California Energy Market: How demand response, management will change the future
- The New England Electric Power Market
- Webinar: Changing the Energy Management Landscape of Commercial Real Estate
- White paper: Leveraging your generation assets to generate revenue
- Webinar: Leverage Your Generator Assets to Generate Revenue
- A Guide to IFRS Accounting for VPPAs
- Insights from the 2020 Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum - Winter Edition
- Iron Mountain Data Centers aces the Better Buildings Challenge
- Challenging Channels: Creativity and Competition
- SED Pulse Survey: COVID-19's Impact on Sustainability Goals and Workplace Restart