Distributed Energy Resources, Finance - June 24, 2019
No Capital Needed: Your Guide to No-Cost Energy Projects
The continuing transformation of the energy industry has wide-ranging implications that make distributed energy resources (DERs) more valuable for both the electric grid and the large energy consumers that rely on it. This report, presented by Enel X, explores opportunities for flexible financing options to help C&I energy consumers integrate and update DERs to capture value without taking on this risk of capital investment.
This report explores the implications of the evolving energy industry and the financial benefits of DERs, along with a presentation of business cases for project financing of energy storage, solar-plus-storage, and backup generator upgrades.
Download Enel X's report to explore these unprecedented opportunities for large enregy customers.
Please fill out the form below to download the white paper. We value your privacy!
- Honda rolls out SmartCharge beta
- Energy Storage Helps an Ontario Food Manufacturer Take Control of Electricity Costs
- Optimizing Solar, Storage, and a Fuel Cell for a Brooklyn Apartment Complex
- Mexico's Energy Market Reform: Navigating the Challenges and Opportunities in the Competitive Supply Market
- Establishment Labs Deploys Microgrid to Maintain Manufacturing Operations During Grid Outages
- A Guide to IFRS Accounting for VPPAs
- Insights from the 2020 Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum - Winter Edition
- Iron Mountain Data Centers aces the Better Buildings Challenge
- Challenging Channels: Creativity and Competition
- SED Pulse Survey: COVID-19's Impact on Sustainability Goals and Workplace Restart