Energy Efficiency, Industrial, Sourcing Renewables - July 3, 2019
Infographic: General Motors - Progress Toward Our Vision
With the release of its ninth annual sustainability report, "Transformation in Progress," General Motors demonstrates that sustainability is deeply integrated into its business strategy and is core to operations.
In the report’s CEO Message, Mary Barra, chairman and CEO, said, “In 2018, we accelerated our transformation to position the company for long-term success in a rapidly changing world. As we continue to strengthen our core business, we are placing smart bets on technologies that will drive a future that is electric, autonomous, connected and shared.”
Highlights from the report include updates on driving environmental stewardship, building a new all-electric architecture, advancing infrastructure to ensure the EV market thrives, and working towards the commercial introduction of autonomous vehicles.
Download General Motors' infographic to explore highlights of the company's progress toward its vision of zero crashes, zero emissions, and zero congestion.
- A Guide to IFRS Accounting for VPPAs
- Insights from the 2020 Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum - Winter Edition
- Iron Mountain Data Centers aces the Better Buildings Challenge
- Challenging Channels: Creativity and Competition
- SED Pulse Survey: COVID-19's Impact on Sustainability Goals and Workplace Restart