Energy Efficiency, Industrial, Finance - October 11, 2019
Green Lease Leaders: How Industrial Building Owners Use the Lease to Optimize Sustainable Business Practices
As building efficiency efforts have progressed to more advanced and holistic approaches to meet ambitious climate and sustainability goals, green leases have evolved as well to enable their achievement. The newest edition of IMT and the DOE’s Better Buildings Alliance’s case study series shines a spotlight on 2019’s Green Lease Leaders implementing effective strategies into their leasing practices and overall building operations in industrial spaces.
Read the report to learn how:
- Rexford Industrial uses green leasing to sharpen its focus on sustainability as a business model for its company while increasing the value of properties and bringing environmental and social benefits to its tenants.
- Sabey Data Centers ensures its multi-tenant customers, no matter their requirements, can save energy while continuously powering servers and cooling airflow for the optimal performance of complex systems and technologies.
- STAG Industrial finances efficiency projects at no up-front cost to its tenants, while using its lease to ensure access to energy performance data so it can track and identify future capital improvement projects across its entire portfolio of buildings.
Download the report to explore strong examples for every real estate or sustainability practitioner to consider when leasing property:
- Green Lease Leader: Green Leasing Spurs Efficiency Improvements in Cleveland Businesses and City Building
- Green Lease Leaders: Using the Lease to Drive Innovation and Clean Energy
- Green Lease Leaders: Using the Lease to Make Buildings More Healthy and Efficient
- Green Lease Leaders: Using the Lease to Galvanize Landlord-Tenant Engagement and Higher Performing Buildings
- Washington Blazes a Trail for State Action on Energy Efficiency
- A Guide to IFRS Accounting for VPPAs
- Insights from the 2020 Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum - Winter Edition
- Iron Mountain Data Centers aces the Better Buildings Challenge
- Challenging Channels: Creativity and Competition
- SED Pulse Survey: COVID-19's Impact on Sustainability Goals and Workplace Restart