Commercial, Industrial, Solar, Sourcing Renewables, Wind - January 6, 2020
Insights from SED’s 2019 Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum
As we look forward to the next Smart Energy Decisions event, the 2020 Innovation Summit in Houston, March 9-11, let’s look back at one of our signature events from 2019.
Smart Energy Decisions’ 4th Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum brought together large electric power users from commercial, industrial, institutional and government sectors, along with suppliers and utilities, all united in the goal to accelerate the adoption of renewable energy. The event was held at the Ponte Vedra Inn & Club in Ponte Vedra Beach, Fla. Sept. 16-18.
This Insights report, part of our continuing series, offers excerpts from each general session to give you a taste of the thought-provoking content, as well as the spirit of collaboration in evidence throughout the event. Presentations include:
- Panel on “Going Global with RE Sourcing” featuring executives from General Motors, Saint-Gobain, and Cisco Systems
- “Cities Driving RE Sourcing: Three Approaches”, with representatives from Phoenix, Houston, and Philadelphia
- Art Justice, vice president of energy and sustainability, Cinemark and Hans Royal, director, Renewables & Cleantech, Schneider Electric
- Sayun Sukduang, president and CEO of ENGIE Resources and head of energy management
- Aaron Thomas, vice president gulf commodity sales, Calpine Energy Solutions
- Erika Vasconcellos, global environmental manager, Mondelez International and Sarah Penndorf, director, energy and climate practice, 3Degrees
- Amy Bond, energy and sustainability program manager, Sprint and Scott Macmurdo, business development director, - corporate accounts, Duke Renewables
- Brianna Esteves, senior associate for state policy at Ceres
- Beth Wytiaz, SVP global environmental operations manager, Bank of America
- Ben Chadwick, executive director of renewables origination, Constellation Energy
- Paul Robinson, chief of the energy division for U.S. Corps of Engineers and Chris Elias, senior director, business development, SunPower
Download this RE Sourcing Forum Insights report to see what you missed. Be part of the excitement by joining us at the 2020 Innovation Summit at The Houstonian in Houston, March 9-11. Interested energy management and sustainability executives can submit an application to attend at this link and interested suppliers can submit an application here.
- Insights from the 2020 Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum - Winter Edition
- Iron Mountain Data Centers aces the Better Buildings Challenge
- Challenging Channels: Creativity and Competition
- SED Pulse Survey: COVID-19's Impact on Sustainability Goals and Workplace Restart
- State of Energy Management 2020 Report