February 24, 2020 - By Enel X
Sustainable Energy Strategy: How to Make the Business Case, Align Your Stakeholders, and Set Actionable Emissions Targets
As the climate crisis grows, businesses of all sizes are realizing the benefits of a climate action plan. Yet many companies don’t know where to begin.
With the World Business Council for Sustainable Development, Enel helped create guidelines for an integrated energy strategy. “Sustainable Energy Strategy” introduces these guidelines and discusses:
- The best ways to secure buy-in and set defensible GHG reduction goals
- The energy decisions that most directly impact GHG emissions
- How to leverage sustainability programs as a driver for competitive advantage
Please fill out the form below to download the report. We value your privacy!
- Insights from the 2020 Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum - Summer Edition
- Integrated Renewable Energy - A Simpler Renewable Solution
- How to Engage Your Supply Chain in Sustainability
- Preparing for the Energy Transition, Part 1: Immediate Steps For C&I Facilities
- No Capital Needed: Your Guide to No-Cost Energy Projects