Utilities, Commercial, Sourcing Renewables, Wind - March 11, 2020
SED Profiles in Partnership: Cinemark, Schneider Electric, and AEP Energy
Cinemark recently signed a nine-year VPPA for 40 MW of wind power - enough to cover the energy needs of 120 of its theaters.
Read this case study to see how the deal came together for Cinemark and partners Schneider Electric and AEP Energy, thanks to ideas explored at Smart Energy Decisions' Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum.
The next Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum is set for June 15-17, 2020 at the Ponte Vedra Inn & Club, Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida. Interested energy management and sustainability executives can submit an application to attend at this link and interested suppliers can submit an application here.
- A Guide to IFRS Accounting for VPPAs
- Insights from the 2020 Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum - Winter Edition
- Iron Mountain Data Centers aces the Better Buildings Challenge
- Challenging Channels: Creativity and Competition
- SED Pulse Survey: COVID-19's Impact on Sustainability Goals and Workplace Restart