Commercial, Energy Efficiency, Finance - March 26, 2020
Wells Fargo launches sustainability fund
Wells Fargo Asset Management announced earlier this month the new Wells Fargo Municipal Sustainability Fund to invest in securities that are assessed to have a positive environmental impact at the bond or issuer level.
The fund works with ESG professionals and is managed by WFAM’s Municipal Fixed Income Team.
“We are proud to launch the Municipal Sustainability Fund and to assist our clients in their search for returns and sustainable investment options,” CEO Nico Marais said in a statement. “We are committed to being a leading player in sustainable investing, and this fund offers a great combination of our investment expertise and ESG capabilities.”
More specifically, the team of portfolio managers will work with sustainability professionals on assessing the investment implications of climate change and the design of portfolio decarbonization strategies and developing frameworks to help allocate capital to positive and impactful sustainability outcomes.
WFAM will also support the development of methodologies for integrating material ESG risk assessment into ongoing investment analysis and portfolio management.
- A Guide to IFRS Accounting for VPPAs
- Insights from the 2020 Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum - Winter Edition
- Iron Mountain Data Centers aces the Better Buildings Challenge
- Challenging Channels: Creativity and Competition
- SED Pulse Survey: COVID-19's Impact on Sustainability Goals and Workplace Restart