April 8, 2020
SED Profiles in Partnership: BuildingOS & Smart Energy Decisions
BuildingOS, an Acuity Brands technology, wants to provide customers with the tools they need to access, visualize, and act on energy information that matters. Their challenge: how to get the message out to qualified potential customers.
Read this case study to explore how BuildingOS partnered with Smart Energy Decisions on a variety of projects and events to broaden the reach of their message:
Smart Energy Decisions' next Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum is set for July 27-29 at the Ponte Vedra Inn & Club in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida. Interested energy management and sustainability executives can submit an application to attend at this link and interested suppliers can submit an application here.
- A Guide to IFRS Accounting for VPPAs
- Insights from the 2020 Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum - Winter Edition
- Iron Mountain Data Centers aces the Better Buildings Challenge
- Challenging Channels: Creativity and Competition
- SED Pulse Survey: COVID-19's Impact on Sustainability Goals and Workplace Restart