Distributed Energy Resources - April 29, 2020 - By Jacob Steubing, Goldman Sachs Renewable Power
Virtual Innovation Summit: The Future of Distributed Generation
Smart Energy Decisions presents this 2020 Virtual Innovation Summit executive interview, "The Future of Distributed Generation" with Jacob Steubing, vice president at Goldman Sachs Renewable Power.
While Steubing represents a relatively new group at Goldman Sachs, it has already become one of the largest owner-operators of distributed solar in North America. The group is looking to continue the deployment of distributed energy assets in the coming years. In this interview with Peter Kelly-Detwiler, director of educational programs at Smart Energy Decisions, Steubing discusses what comes next for distributed energy generation.
Watch this Virtual Innovation Summit Executive Interview:
- A Guide to IFRS Accounting for VPPAs
- Insights from the 2020 Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum - Winter Edition
- Iron Mountain Data Centers aces the Better Buildings Challenge
- Challenging Channels: Creativity and Competition
- SED Pulse Survey: COVID-19's Impact on Sustainability Goals and Workplace Restart