Energy Efficiency, GHG Emissions, Sourcing Renewables - August 26, 2020
Walmart 2020 Environmental, Social and Governance Report
Walmart's 2020 Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) report provides information on key ESG metrics and initiatives for the company's fiscal year ending January 31, 2020.
"Walmart takes a shared value, whole-system approach to ESG," said Kathleen McLaughlin, Executive Vice President and Chief Sustainability Officer. "Our ESG initiatives aim to go beyond mitigating business risk. We aim to address societal issues through business initiatives that create value for all our stakeholders; and we seek, in collaboration with others, to transform underlying societal systems (such as retail workforce development and food supply chains) for long-term social, environmental and economic sustainability."
Download the report to explore Walmart's efforts in the areas of climate, waste, natural capital, pay equity, diversity in leadership and more:
- PepsiCo, UPS, Wal-Mart among large fleet operators signing on to new 'Sustainable Fuel Buyers Principles'
- Walmart, Salesforce now receiving power from newly operational wind farm
- Walmart signs for community solar in MN
- DE Forum Presentation: Walmart's Distributed Energy Journey - Past, Present and Future
- Walmart working with Tesla to fix faulty solar panels