Commercial, Sourcing Renewables - November 9, 2020
Pritchard Companies submits order to increase electric vehicle offerings
Pritchard Companies announced Nov. 9 that it has ordered 500 all-electric last-mile delivery vehicles to add to its fleet.
The commercial vehicle provider is financing the purchase of the 500 all-electric C-1000 delivery vehicles from Workhouse Group with the help of Hitachi Capital America. The vehicles will be distributed through Pritchard dealership locations across the country.
"We appreciate the opportunity to be one of the first companies to commercially offer this state-of-the-art all-electric vehicle to our fleet customers and believe that the market acceptance will be resoundingly positive and swift," Joe Pritchard, President and owner of Pritchard Companies, said in a statement.
Workforce recently had its medium-duty all-electric parcel delivery truck certified by the U.S. EPA and California Air Resources Board, allowing the vehicle to be sold in all 50 states. Pritchard Companies currently has a network of partners across the country and is one of the country’s largest commercial vehicle distributors, with over 30,000 vehicles solar annually.
- Setting Sustainability Goals and Meeting Them with Reduction Targets
- The Essential Guide to Marketing Renewable Energy Achievements
- Ohio Public Schools Partner with EDP Renewables to Go Green
- The State of Demand-Side Energy Management in North America
- How to Kick-Start the Carbon Removal Market: Shopify's Playbook