March 5, 2021
SED Pulse Survey: COVID-19's Impact on Sustainability Goals and Workplace Restart
What effect has COVID-19 had on sustainability plans? And when will energy, sustainability, and facility executives return to their offices? Smart Energy Decisions fielded a Pulse survey in January to find out.
The good news: a majority of respondents say they are moving ahead - or even ramping up - their sustainability plans during 2021. The uncertain news: while half of respondents say their companies have a stated return policy, these dates have proven to be moved in reaction to the latest infection rates and vaccine news. Meanwhile, a majority of organizations have travel bans in place, with a significant percentage of respondents expecting to be grounded for the rest of this year.
Explore this report for a snapshot of policies and opinions on the push to meet sustainability goals and return to offices.
- Setting Sustainability Goals and Meeting Them with Reduction Targets
- The Essential Guide to Marketing Renewable Energy Achievements
- Ohio Public Schools Partner with EDP Renewables to Go Green
- The State of Demand-Side Energy Management in North America
- How to Kick-Start the Carbon Removal Market: Shopify's Playbook