Commercial, GHG Emissions, Sourcing Renewables - May 3, 2021
Bloomberg Impact Report 2020
The Bloomberg Impact Report 2020 features content from Bloomberg L.P., subsidiaries, and affiliates that explores environmental and social issues having a direct and significant impact on the company as well as issues that the organization has a unique opportunity to influence.
"In 2020, our company continued to expand our climate work and set even more ambitious goals," noted Michael Bloomberg, Founder and CEO. "We’re committed to reaching net-zero carbon emissions by 2025, and we are making steady progress. Every step we take in that direction benefits our business: Energy efficiency saves money, and it’s increasingly cheaper to power our company with clean energy than fossil fuels."
Download the Bloomberg Impact Report 2020 to explore how the company is helping its clients, employees, and communities create a sustainable future:
- Setting Sustainability Goals and Meeting Them with Reduction Targets
- The Essential Guide to Marketing Renewable Energy Achievements
- Ohio Public Schools Partner with EDP Renewables to Go Green
- The State of Demand-Side Energy Management in North America
- How to Kick-Start the Carbon Removal Market: Shopify's Playbook