Commercial, Industrial, Solar, Sourcing Renewables - December 1, 2015
Solar Means Business 2015: Top U.S. Corporate Solar Users
In this report, the Solar Energy Industries Association —a trade association for solar energy and related businesses — highlights the growing list of companies choosing to go solar.
It also calls attention to the many ways in which America’s companies are choosing to use solar to meet their business goals. While solar has long been viewed as an environmentally responsible energy choice, SEIA found that businesses now deploy solar because it is a smart fiscal choice as well.
Wal-Mart once again took the top spot among America’s businesses in the electric generation capacity of its solar investments and number of solar projects. The big box retailer, based in Bentonville, Ark., boasted a robust 142 MW of solar photovoltaic capacity and has completed 348 installations.
Please fill out the below field to receive the report. We value your privacy!
- Supplier Spotlight - Ameresco: Energizing Our Net Zero Future
- Decarbonizing HVAC and Water Heating in Commercial Buildings
- Securing a Better Energy Future through the Power of Choice: Energy Solutions for Businesses and Communities
- Biogas: Another Part of the Sustainability Picture
- A New Age of Demand-Side Energy Management: Data Centers