Commercial, Demand Management, Energy Efficiency - February 26, 2016
Key takeaways from DOE's Better Buildings winter update
The U.S. Department of Energy's Better Buildings Alliance added 12 new partners and seven new affiliates in 2015, according to the organization's winter 2016 progress report.
Key takeaways from the report, which you can download by clicking here, also include the introduction of 40 industry resources and the launch of two technology campaigns by the Alliance Technology Solutions Teams. The interior lighting campaign has an aggressive goal to upgrade the efficiency of one million light troffers, which would achieve savings of close to $60 million.
- Better Buildings Progress Report, 2015
- Better Buildings launches new webinar series
- Top 10 Green Leasing Tips for Building Owners
- CoStar partners with DOE to include building energy efficiency, performance in database
- DOE Better Buildings 2017 progress report: Successful strategies driving innovation and results