Commercial, Demand Management, Energy Efficiency - February 26, 2016
Key takeaways from DOE's Better Buildings winter update
The U.S. Department of Energy's Better Buildings Alliance added 12 new partners and seven new affiliates in 2015, according to the organization's winter 2016 progress report.
Key takeaways from the report, which you can download by clicking here, also include the introduction of 40 industry resources and the launch of two technology campaigns by the Alliance Technology Solutions Teams. The interior lighting campaign has an aggressive goal to upgrade the efficiency of one million light troffers, which would achieve savings of close to $60 million.
- Better Buildings Progress Report, 2015
- DOE launches EMIS program, 18 inaugural partners
- Kilroy Realty recognized for green leasing at 2 commercial properties
- Case study: CKE Restaurants' defrost controller pilot
- DOE Better Buildings 2017 progress report: Successful strategies driving innovation and results