Energy Efficiency, Utilities - June 7, 2016
Building automation provider added to Con Ed's C&I energy efficiency program
Building automation and energy services provider Albireo Energy LLC was recently approved as a market partner with Consolidated Edison Inc.'s commercial and industrial energy efficiency program.
Inclusion in the program, Albireo Energy said in a June 6 news release, authorizes Albireo to provide building automation, electrical power monitoring systems and energy services to Con Edison's commercial and industrial customers. The new designation allows Albireo Energy to serve a wider market of both commercial and industrial customers that are looking for the installation and implementation of energy efficiency equipment and services.
Through the program, Albireo Energy will be included in the "Market Partner Network," which is made up of experienced energy efficiency contractors, distributors and other industry professionals who serve Con Edison's customer base in meeting their energy savings goals.
Albireo said an additional advantage of the designation is the connection to Honest Buildings, a commercial real estate marketplace and bid management tool that empowers owners and developers to make smarter hiring decisions for design and construction services. According to the news release,.
- Lessons from the Front Line: Principles and Recommendations for Large-scale and Distributed Energy Interconnection Reforms
- NRG releases 12th annual sustainability report highlighting consistent actions that drive stakeholder value
- In Setting Corporate Climate Goals, Credibility is Key
- Better Buildings Progress Report 2022
- Extreme Weather & Power Supply Preparedness