Commercial, Energy Efficiency, Industrial - August 12, 2016
Arby's, Legrand, Volvo talk efficiency in video series
Sometimes all it takes is a good story, or in this case a great pitch, to turn an organization into a committed energy savings machine.
This year at the U.S. Department of Energy's Better Buildings Summit, the team asked organizations that had succeeded in meeting their goals to share their secrets: be it technology, the people behind the strategies, or unique financing or targeted partnerships.
Now, all the goal achievers, including Arby's, Connecticut Green Bank, Legrand and Volvo.who are meeting ambitious and bold energy and water savings goals — 20% across their entire portfolios — that highlights those stories. Watch the summary below, or head to the Better Buildings website to watch the individual elevator pitches from
- Representatives from Starbucks, Whole Foods, 3M among speakers at this year's Better Buildings Summit
- Data center company Digital Realty receives EPA recognition for cutting emissions
- Better Buildings Alliance Winter 2016 Progress Update
- Top 10 Green Leasing Tips for Building Owners
- Arby's to discuss its lighting retrofit program on upcoming DOE webinar
- 2022 State of Decarbonization Report
- White Paper: Drive Resiliency through your Energy Infrastructure
- How Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning are Changing the Energy Industry
- The Social Impact of Renewable Energy Projects: Classrooms to Careers
- McDonald's 2021-2022 Purpose & Impact Reporting