Commercial, Demand Management, Energy Efficiency, Energy Procurement, Power Prices - October 10, 2016
Smart Energy Strategies for Large Retail Businesses
In this whitepaper presented by Direct Energy, the team shares its insight into a number of different smart energy strategies specifically designed for large retail businesses.
Addressing both energy saving strategies and procurement strategies, Direct Energy outlines methods for overcoming challenges specific to the retail industry and for getting energy budgets under control. This report discusses energy efficiency, purchasing strategies, managing utility bills, how to choose the best energy products and what to look for in a supplier.
Please fill out the below field to receive the report. We value your privacy!
- Smart Energy Strategies for Manufacturers
- Case study: Large manufacturer saves $295k through customized power purchasing strategy
- Case study: Armed with new solutions, Excela Health targets $1.35M in energy savings
- Achieving maximum benefit from energy management
- Iron Mountain expands to 100% RE in Texas and Illinois
- 2022 State of Decarbonization Report
- White Paper: Drive Resiliency through your Energy Infrastructure
- How Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning are Changing the Energy Industry
- The Social Impact of Renewable Energy Projects: Classrooms to Careers
- McDonald's 2021-2022 Purpose & Impact Reporting