Energy Procurement, Industrial, Power Prices - November 2, 2016
Case study: Large manufacturer saves $295k through customized power purchasing strategy
This case study presented by Direct Energy illustrates how Ultra-Poly, a Pennsylvania-based plastics recycling and manufacturing company, changed up its power purchasing strategy, made its operations more efficient and saved $295,000.
The polar vortex that brought unusually cold weather to North America in late 2013 and early 2014 left many businesses, including Ultra-Poly, unprepared for the skyrocketing energy rates that followed. But after adopting a holistic energy strategy provided by Direct Energy Business, Ultra-Poly was able to make its operations more efficient, minimize risk exposure and earn extra income while helping to decrease the burden on the electrical system as a whole.
Download this one-page case study by clicking here to learn more.
- 2022 State of Decarbonization Report
- White Paper: Drive Resiliency through your Energy Infrastructure
- How Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning are Changing the Energy Industry
- The Social Impact of Renewable Energy Projects: Classrooms to Careers
- McDonald's 2021-2022 Purpose & Impact Reporting