Commercial, Demand Management, Energy Efficiency, Finance - November 22, 2016
Guide to internal financing for energy efficiency
This guide written by the Institute for Market Transformation and the Retail Industry Leaders Association is intended to help energy managers and finance professionals at retail companies understand the various internal financing approaches that can be used for energy projects.
The guide details strategies for embedding environmentally conscious thinking into investment decision-making, establishing funds specifically for energy projects, and collaborating across departments to execute projects of all sizes. The guide was informed by existing research, case studies, and interviews with retail energy managers.
Please fill out the below field to receive the report. We value your privacy!
- Green bonds: A primer for energy project financing
- New partnership aims to accelerate green leasing, unlock billions in energy savings for buildings
- RILA's 2017 retail energy management industry report
- Ten Points on the Beaver State’s New Building Performance Standard
- Energy Codes: The Year in Review and a Look Ahead