Commercial, Demand Management, Distributed Energy Resources, Commercial, Finance, Solar, Sourcing Renewables, Wind - June 27, 2017
Home Depot's multidimensional renewables strategy
This case study, presented by Edison Energy, powered by Altenex, details the multidimensional approach The Home Depot has adopted to accelerate its use of renewable energy across its portfolio of more than 2,200 retail locations.
The Home Depot, which has retail locations across all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Canada, Mexico and multiple U.S. territories, has implemented both onsite and offsite renewable energy projects, announced a public renewable energy target and has established an internal process to allow it to efficiently execute new opportunities as they emerge in the market.
Download this four-page case study below to learn more.
Read These Related Articles:
- Switching your company to renewable energy? Read this first
- SED to present corporate renewable energy sourcing research findings at Climate Week NYC
- Home Depot Lowers Emissions, Power Use
- Hershey’s Partners with Renewable Energy Providers to Achieve Sustainability Goals
- Tackle energy efficiency projects with no upfront costs