Commercial, Demand Management, Energy Efficiency - June 28, 2017
RILA's 2017 retail energy management industry report
This report from the Retail Industry Leaders Association looks at how a variety of companies in the retail industry have adopted energy management practices.
The objective of this report is to act as a snapshot of the industry’s energy management practices. RILA says the report is meant to "help you understand the core components of a retail energy management program, benchmark against other retailers and
find resources to help improve your own energy program."
The study is a result of a survey sent to 44 retail companies in March 2017, in which the retailers were asked about their energy teams and the progress they had made in 23 dimensions of energy management. Download the 43-page report to learn more.
Please fill out the below field to receive the report. We value your privacy!
Read These Related Articles:
- Presentation: Financing for Energy and Sustainability
- Case study: Whole Foods Market's rapid solar rollout
- New partnership aims to accelerate green leasing, unlock billions in energy savings for buildings
- Guide to internal financing for energy efficiency
- Rankings: Corporate clean energy procurement index