Commercial, Demand Management, Energy Efficiency, Energy Storage, Industrial, Commercial, Industrial, Sourcing Renewables - July 24, 2017
Innovation Summit Survey 2017: Trends and strategies in corporate energy management and renewables
This exclusive Smart Energy Decisions report explores the findings of a 2017 survey of large commercial and industrial energy users regarding their near-term corporate energy management and renewable energy sourcing plans amid an increasingly daunting landscape.
In an effort to better understand this dynamic and rapidly changing environment, Smart Energy Decisions surveyed corporate energy management executives from nearly 40 large commercial and industrial companies who attended the 2017 Innovation Summit. This report analyzes the information shared by 38 respondents on the main drivers of energy management plans; the evolving relationship between energy management and sustainability teams; and plans and timelines for renewable energy projects, battery storage, fuel cells, lighting retrofits, energy data analytics systems and more.
Download the report to learn more about the findings of this survey.
- Climate Action Plans and Emissions Reduction Plans Defined
- Zero Energy Building Highlight: Houston Advanced Research Center
- Case Study: Federal Aviation Administration —Oklahoma City, OK
- Electricity 2024: Analysis and Forecast to 2026
- Case Study: Marriott Infrastructure Resilience & Adaptation (MIRA) Program