Commercial, Demand Management, Distributed Energy Resources, Industrial, Power Prices - August 7, 2017
Case study: Managing costs with energy storage
This case study, presented by EDF Renewable Energy, illustrates the real cost saving benefits of energy storage for commercial and industrial companies.
Cutting edge energy managers are increasingly deploying onsite battery energy storage systems to reduce operating expenses and hedge against rising costs. By leveraging third-party financed, performance based contracts energy managers can eliminate upfront costs, remove performance risks, and achieve operational savings from energy storage solutions day one. Experienced, financially stable, and technology agnostic system integrators offer solutions and resources that today energy managers can leverage to realize savings, improve branding and control energy costs.
Download the detailed study below to learn more.
- GM, P&G execs to kick-off SED webinar series
- As corporations emerge as renewable energy buyers, what are their purchasing options?
- Wind farms supplying power to P&G, Salesforce, sold
- Corporate guide to moving beyond RECs to accelerate your commitment to additionality
- 8 essential considerations for a successful VPPA