August 28, 2017
Insights from SED's 2017 Innovation Summit
In the year leading up to the 2017 Smart Energy Decisions Innovation Summit, across the corporate energy management landscape all roads led to us to two major themes: The role of the corporate energy manager has grown increasingly complex, and the confluence of factors, including the dramatic shift in the energy industry more broadly, is creating an environment where corporations are more focused than ever on their energy use.
We've tried to capture the spirit of the event this document, which features edited transcripts from the Summit's most memorable presentations, panels and conversations including insights from Steve Skarda, global energy and climate leader at Procter & Gamble Co., Rob Threlkeld, global manager of renewable energy at General Motors Co., and Rowena Striff, energy manager for Lockheed Martin Aeronautics. Download the PDF below to see what you missed or relive the magic, and consider joining us for the 2018 Innovation Summit.
- Climate Action Plans and Emissions Reduction Plans Defined
- Zero Energy Building Highlight: Houston Advanced Research Center
- Case Study: Federal Aviation Administration —Oklahoma City, OK
- Electricity 2024: Analysis and Forecast to 2026
- Case Study: Marriott Infrastructure Resilience & Adaptation (MIRA) Program