Commercial, Demand Management, Distributed Energy Resources, Energy Efficiency, Industrial, Sourcing Renewables - October 20, 2017
Executives from Corning, Equinix, Goldman, HP will keynote at SED's 2018 Innovation Summit
Four keynote speakers from commercial and industrial companies with leading-edge energy management programs across four separate sectors have been confirmed for the 2018 Innovation Summit, which aims to build on the success of the inaugural event earlier this year.
With The Future of Energy Management as the theme, the Innovation Summit will again address topics in all parts of the corporate energy management supply chain from procurement through demand management. Confirmed keynote speakers include:
- JT Hufnagel, Corning Inc., global energy operations manager
- Bruce Fransden, Equinix Inc., senior manager, global utilities and sustainability
- Cindy Quan, Goldman Sachs & Co., vice president, environment, social and governance team
- Mary Curtiss, HP, global head of energy and sustainability
The invitation-only event will run Feb. 25, 2018, through Feb. 27, 2018, at the Barton Creek Resort in Austin, Texas. Designed and programmed with input from the Smart Energy Decisions advisory board, the conference will feature forward-looking content focused on strategy in both the supply and demand sides of energy management. The objective of the Innovation Summit is to help attendees learn from best practices, make new connections and discover solutions that will help improve their company's results and reduce carbon emissions.
Based on feedback and suggestions from the advisory board, general session planning is underway and will include a series of panels and interviews covering a wide range of topics including strategic energy management; energy procurement strategies; emerging technologies; fleet electrification; energy information management; best practices for working with your utility; and the integration of distributed energy resources and renewable energy.
Both energy managers and suppliers acknowledged the importance of the Innovation Summit in their evaluations from the 2017 event (and check out the video below for more highlights):
- 93% of energy management executives said they are very likely or likely to attend the 2018 Innovation Summit.
- 94% of suppliers said they are very likely or likely to renew their participation in the 2018 Innovation Summit.
Attendance at the 2018 Innovation Summit is limited to qualified energy management executives and supplier sponsors. To learn more and request an invitation, visit the Summit website.
Smart Energy Decisions' Renewable Energy
Sourcing Forum goes virtual
- Case Study: Corner Office shines as sustainability leader with rooftop solar + LED lighting installation
- eBook: How to Monetize Your Energy Assets
- Enhancing Sustainable Cities
- 2020 Corporate Energy and Sustainability Progress Report
- Virtual Innovation Summit: Cisco's Global Energy and Sustainability Journey