Commercial, Industrial, Sourcing Renewables - October 30, 2017
Infographic: 7 key trends in corporate RE sourcing
What does the appetite for renewable energy investment look like in the wake of the United States' withdrawal from the Paris Climate Agreement? We received responses from 94 US companies and institutions - over 40 of which are in the Fortune 500 - to learn about their attitudes and practices in renewable energy post-Paris.
This infographic to gain insights on the seven key findings from this landmark research.
About the report: A survey was fielded to Smart Energy Decisions readers in June representing commercial, industrial, institutional and government organizations. We note that the survey was conducted shortly after President Donald Trump on June 1 announced his decision to withdraw the U.S. from the 2015 Paris climate agreement reached by 195 countries within the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change. Responses from a total of 94 organizations (one respondent per company) are included in this report outlining the state of corporate renewable energy sourcing.
Interested in our 2018 Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum? Check out highlights from the 2017 event in the video below.
- Infographic: Heineken Drops the C
- Case Study: Clif Bar’s innovative supply chain leadership
- Case Study: Home Depot - Financing a Renewable and Alternative Energy Commitment
- Case study: Responding to shareholder pressure for more renewable energy
- Webinar: Microgrid-as-a-Service: A New Approach to Solve Resiliency, Efficiency, Sustainability Challenges