Demand Management, Distributed Energy Resources, Energy Storage, Power Prices, Regulation, Utilities - November 6, 2017
The Evolution of the California Energy Market: How demand response, management will change the future
This white paper, presented by CPower, explores the evolution of the California electricity market and evaluates how demand response and demand management will play integral roles in the Golden State's energy future. Written by Jennifer Chamberlin, CPower's executive director for the California market, the paper aims to paint a clear picture of the future and present of California's energy landscape in a way that arms organizations and businesses with the facts and insights needed to make sound energy management decisions.
In painting that picture, CPower outlines how the state's largest electric utilities (SCE, PG&E, SDG&E) and California's grid operator (California ISO) have evolved demand response in the Golden State to maintain the flow of reliable electricity to the areas that need it most, and offers an overview of how demand management practices are combining with distributed resources like energy storage to help alleviate grid stress and curb volatile electricity prices.
Download the 10-page white paper below to learn more.
Please fill out the below field to receive the report. We value your privacy!
- 2019 State of Demand-Side Energy Management in North America
- White paper: Demand-Side Energy Management in the U.S. Manufacturing Industrial Sector
- Leveraging Energy Assets to Help Sustain Resilience in the Healthcare Sector
- Monetizing Energy Assets for Data Centers
- Webinar: Go Green, Save Green, Earn Green
Get Part 2 from Richard Heath plus free thought leadership from experts at Insight Energy
- The Business of Standalone Grid-Scale Energy Storage in Northern States
- Green Lease Leaders: How Industrial Building Owners Use the Lease to Optimize Sustainable Business Practices
- Google Environmental Report 2019
- Webinar replay: Why finance should lead sustainability efforts
- Future Proof Your Business with integrated Storage, Solar, and Smart EV Charging