Commercial, Industrial, Power Prices, Utilities - January 17, 2018 - By William Cratty
The New England Electric Power Market
This white paper, presented by CPower, explores reasons behind the increasing cost of electricity in the New England electrical power market and what commercial and industrial power customers can do to mitigate these cost increases.
While ISO New England's mission is system reliability across a six-state region, the challenge is restructuring New England’s electricity generation fleet, complicated by several factors detailed in the white paper.
Download the white paper by completing the form below for insights and analysis on these challenges and the energy management strategies that provide a solution.
Please fill out the below field to receive the report. We value your privacy!
- The Evolution of the California Energy Market: How demand response, management will change the future
- Webinar: Changing the Energy Management Landscape of Commercial Real Estate
- White paper: Leveraging your generation assets to generate revenue
- Webinar: Leverage Your Generator Assets to Generate Revenue
- Webinar: Go Green, Save Green, Earn Green