Commercial, Industrial, Power Prices, Utilities - January 17, 2018 - By William Cratty
The New England Electric Power Market
This white paper, presented by CPower, explores reasons behind the increasing cost of electricity in the New England electrical power market and what commercial and industrial power customers can do to mitigate these cost increases.
While ISO New England's mission is system reliability across a six-state region, the challenge is restructuring New England’s electricity generation fleet, complicated by several factors detailed in the white paper.
Download the white paper by completing the form below for insights and analysis on these challenges and the energy management strategies that provide a solution.
Please fill out the below field to receive the report. We value your privacy!
- Webinar: Go Green, Save Green, Earn Green
- Webinar: Leverage Your Generator Assets to Generate Revenue
- White paper: Leveraging your generation assets to generate revenue
- Webinar: Changing the Energy Management Landscape of Commercial Real Estate
- The Evolution of the California Energy Market: How demand response, management will change the future
Check out some of the key moments at SED's Innovation Summit!
- Green Lease Leaders: Using the Lease to Galvanize Landlord-Tenant Engagement and Higher Performing Buildings
- Optimizing Solar, Storage, and a Fuel Cell for a Brooklyn Apartment Complex
- Webinar replay: The Evolving State of the 3Ds: Digitization, Decentralization, and Decarbonization
- Webinar replay: Buyer aggregation - an emerging path for renewable energy purchasers
- Sustainable Energy Solutions for Corporations