Commercial, Industrial, Power Prices, Utilities - January 17, 2018 - By William Cratty
The New England Electric Power Market
This white paper, presented by CPower, explores reasons behind the increasing cost of electricity in the New England electrical power market and what commercial and industrial power customers can do to mitigate these cost increases.
While ISO New England's mission is system reliability across a six-state region, the challenge is restructuring New England’s electricity generation fleet, complicated by several factors detailed in the white paper.
Download the white paper by completing the form below for insights and analysis on these challenges and the energy management strategies that provide a solution.
Please fill out the below field to receive the report. We value your privacy!
- 2019 State of Demand-Side Energy Management in North America
- White paper: Demand-Side Energy Management in the U.S. Manufacturing Industrial Sector
- Leveraging Energy Assets to Help Sustain Resilience in the Healthcare Sector
- Monetizing Energy Assets for Data Centers
- Webinar: Go Green, Save Green, Earn Green
The value of Smart Energy Decisions' events, your success is our business.