Commercial, Demand Management, Energy Efficiency, Energy Procurement, Industrial, Regulation, Utilities, Sourcing Renewables - February 5, 2018 - By Smart Energy Decisions Research
Insights from SED's 2017 Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum
The spirit of the inaugural Smart Energy Decisions Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum is captured in this Insights document, which features edited transcripts from the most memorable keynote presentations, panels, and conversations, including:
- Reid Spolek, manager of renewable energy, Amazon Web Services
- Duncan McIntyre, president, Altenex, an Edison Energy company
- Marty Sedler, director of global utilities and infrastructure, Intel Corp.
- Rob Threlkeld, global manager of renewable energy, General Motors
- Rowena Striff, aeronautics energy manager, Lockheed Martin
- John Powers, vice president, strategic renewables, Schneider Electric Energy and Sustainability Services
- Ben Chadwick, executive director of renewables origination, Constellation
Download the PDF below to see what you missed or relive the magic, and consider joining us for the 2018 Renewable Energy Sourcing Forums
Check out some of the key moments at SED's Innovation Summit!