Demand Management, Energy Efficiency, Energy Procurement - March 9, 2018
A Model for Sustainability Success: The Ohio State University’s Integrated Energy Solution
This case study, presented by ENGIE North America, tracks the progress made by Ohio State University to strengthen its position as an international pioneer in sustainability.
The goal was to find a private-sector partner with critical operational, technical, and financial expertise to guide the University, with a campus that serves approximately 59,400 students and 43,800 employees, with 485 buildings over a 25-million-square-foot footprint that spans nearly 2,000 acres.
Download this case study to learn how they accomplished their goal with a plan that includes utility systems management, supply procurement consulting, sustainability program implementation, and academic collaboration.
Please fill out the below field to receive the report. We value your privacy!
Check out some of the key moments at SED's Innovation Summit!
- Establishment Labs Deploys Microgrid to Maintain Manufacturing Operations During Grid Outages
- EV100 Progress and Insights Annual Report
- Mexico's Energy Market Reform: Navigating the Challenges and Opportunities in the Competitive Supply Market
- Monetizing Energy Assets for Data Centers
- What to Expect from Energy Markets in 2019