Demand Management, Energy Efficiency, Energy Procurement - March 9, 2018
A Model for Sustainability Success: The Ohio State University’s Integrated Energy Solution
This case study, presented by ENGIE North America, tracks the progress made by Ohio State University to strengthen its position as an international pioneer in sustainability.
The goal was to find a private-sector partner with critical operational, technical, and financial expertise to guide the University, with a campus that serves approximately 59,400 students and 43,800 employees, with 485 buildings over a 25-million-square-foot footprint that spans nearly 2,000 acres.
Download this case study to learn how they accomplished their goal with a plan that includes utility systems management, supply procurement consulting, sustainability program implementation, and academic collaboration.
Please fill out the below field to receive the report. We value your privacy!
Interested in our 2018 Renewable Energy Sourcing Forum? Check out highlights from the 2017 event in the video below.
- Webinar: Walmart's Project Gigaton - Driving renewable energy sourcing in the supply chain
- Report: Renewable Heating and Cooling for Industrial Applications
- Webinar: Leverage Your Generator Assets to Generate Revenue
- Salesforce's FY18 Stakeholder Impact Report
- Colgate Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability Report 2017