Energy Efficiency, Power Prices, Sourcing Renewables - April 20, 2018
Enel Green Power launches Renewable Energy Blocks
This brochure from Enel Green Power describes an innovative model for renewable energy sourcing. The "Renewables4All" program is designed to offer customers with small-medium energy loads a broader spectrum of choices for affordable renewable energy.
The program offers flexibility in volume size and energy attributes with Renewable Energy Blocks (REBs), simplified renewable energy power purchase agreements, utilizing a larger project providing economies of scale to give less energy-intensive companies the opportunity to purchase renewable energy. The current pilot program will be followed by others in the future.
Please fill out the form below to download the brochure. We value your privacy!
Check out some of the key moments at SED's Innovation Summit!
- Green Lease Leaders: Using the Lease to Galvanize Landlord-Tenant Engagement and Higher Performing Buildings
- Optimizing Solar, Storage, and a Fuel Cell for a Brooklyn Apartment Complex
- Webinar replay: The Evolving State of the 3Ds: Digitization, Decentralization, and Decarbonization
- Webinar replay: Buyer aggregation - an emerging path for renewable energy purchasers
- Sustainable Energy Solutions for Corporations