Energy Efficiency, Power Prices, Sourcing Renewables - April 20, 2018
Enel Green Power launches Renewable Energy Blocks
This brochure from Enel Green Power describes an innovative model for renewable energy sourcing. The "Renewables4All" program is designed to offer customers with small-medium energy loads a broader spectrum of choices for affordable renewable energy.
The program offers flexibility in volume size and energy attributes with Renewable Energy Blocks (REBs), simplified renewable energy power purchase agreements, utilizing a larger project providing economies of scale to give less energy-intensive companies the opportunity to purchase renewable energy. The current pilot program will be followed by others in the future.
Please fill out the form below to download the brochure. We value your privacy!
Check out some of the key moments at SED's Innovation Summit!
- A Comparison of Fuel Choice for Backup Generators
- Capturing the Full Value of Renewable Energy for Businesses in ERCOT
- Benchmarking and Transparency: Resources for State and Local Leaders
- Establishment Labs Deploys Microgrid to Maintain Manufacturing Operations During Grid Outages
- EV100 Progress and Insights Annual Report