Energy Efficiency, Industrial - April 23, 2018
DuPont plant efficiency upgrade for Va. plant
The DuPont Spruance manufacturing facility in Richmond, Va., will undergo an upgrade to incorporate utility best practices and efficiencies to reduce costs and improve reliability.
According to a statement, DuPont has signed a multi-year agreement with Veolia Energy Operating Services, which will upgrade, operate, and maintain the utilities' infrastructure at the facility. Veolia noted, “In this exciting partnership, we’ll be working with DuPont to ensure more efficient, reliable, and sustainable utilities at the Spruance manufacturing site.”
Plans include an upgrade to make the facility more efficient, enhance performance and reliability, and help DuPont reduce utility costs. Veolia will be responsible for the operation and maintenance of the cogeneration facility that supplies the Spruance powerhouse on the manufacturing campus.
- Climate Action Plans and Emissions Reduction Plans Defined
- Zero Energy Building Highlight: Houston Advanced Research Center
- Case Study: Federal Aviation Administration —Oklahoma City, OK
- Electricity 2024: Analysis and Forecast to 2026
- Case Study: Marriott Infrastructure Resilience & Adaptation (MIRA) Program